Union National Bank & Trust Co. is committed to promoting economic growth for the community. Our commercial bankers will provide you with the financial expertise your company deserves.
- Purchase of a Local Business
- Business Start-up Loans
- Building and/or Expansion
- Construction Loans
- Inventory/Equipment Financing
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Business Line of Credit
- Purchase or Refinance of Rental Properties
- Business Credit Cards
- Merchant Card Program
SBA Guaranteed Loans
What are SBA loans?
The U.S. Small Business Administration is a federal agency committed to furthering the growth and development of small businesses. One of the ways it does this is by guaranteeing loans to small businesses made through lending partners nationwide. The SBA does not make loans directly to small businesses. Rather, it sets the guidelines for loans, which are made by lending partners nationwide, including banks and economic development organizations. The SBA guarantees a percentage of the loan, minimizing risk to the lending partners and increasing the possibility that small businesses will receive the funds they need.
Does my business qualify for a Small Business Administration loan?
Small businesses must meet certain criteria to qualify for an SBA loan, including size requirements, financial standing and being in a for-profit industry. SBA loans cannot be made to a small business if the borrower has access to other financing that offers reasonable terms. In addition, a small business must meet the credit qualifications of the lending partner.
- Up to 90% financing
- Terms up to 25 years
- Fixed and variable rate options
- No balloon payments
- Most for-profit small businesses are eligible
- SBA loans originated at Union National Bank are serviced by Union National Bank, ensuring personalized service
Union National Bank is approved to make loans of all sizes.
- Conventional SBA loans up to $5 million
- SBA Express loans up to $350,000
- SBA guaranteed loans to veterans up to $350,000
When you apply for a SBA loan with Union National Bank, we have the experience to work directly with small business borrowers, from start to finish. And since we do all of our own underwriting, we have the lowest fees and cost of any other lender. Take advantage of our current SBA Fee elimination on loans less than $150,000.