- The debit card allows you to deduct purchases from your checking account without the hassle of writing a check.
- You can use your debit card to make purchases with any merchant that accepts VISA cards.
- Use your card at an ATM bearing the Pulse and/or VISA name to make cash withdrawals or deposits.
- Zero liability in the event of unauthorized purchases made in a store, over the telephone or on the Web.
- A receipt is available with every purchase and all transactions will appear in your monthly statement.
- Is more readily accepted than checks, which is especially useful if you are traveling.
- Presents less risk than carrying large amounts of cash.
- Pay no monthly or Point-of-Sale fees.
- We use Card@Once that allow us to print debit cards while you wait at our main branch and you can select your own custom PIN.
- 24 hour ATM access available at both Union National Bank locations.
Stop in at our Oak Street office to apply for a debit card.